Swiss charging station manufacturer Juice Technology AG puts the mobile charging station through its paces
Juice Technology AG has proven time and again that the JUICE BOOSTER 2 stands up to a lot. In its “Mission Booster” video, it even sets the mobile 22 kW charging station on fire, and it continues to charge steadfastly.
The team now goes one step further – a big step. The JUICE BOOSTER 2 can be driven over with a wheel load of up to three tonnes, which is six times the legal minimum. But that wasn’t enough for the Juice team. They wanted to push it to the limits, test everything: A children’s tractor, a bicycle, the Tesla Model 3, a 12 tonne Saurer 2DM – but the JUICE BOOSTER 2 still continued to charge. What happened next is absolutely staggering.
The mobile charging station was driven over with a 42 tonne Leopard 1 Panzer. And? See for yourself: https://youtu.be/9mnQkOGxMXY.
The main benefits of the JUICE BOOSTER 2 at a glance:
- Charge at any socket: With the JUICE BOOSTER 2 adapters, the electric vehicle can be charged at any conventional domestic or industrial plug socket around the world.
- Automatic output detection: The charging device is always set to the optimum charging capacity. This prevents overloading of sockets.
- The JUICE BOOSTER 2 is absolutely waterproof (IP 67) and can be driven over with a wheel load of up to three tonnes.
- Adapters for type 2 and, for travellers in France, type 3c are also available on the mains side. The JUICE BOOSTER 2 can therefore also be used at public charging stations and therefore effectively replaces a separate charging cable.
- JUICE CONNECTOR adapter plug: This is CE-compliant and designed such that it can also cover future functions. Because investing in the JUICE BOOSTER 2 and the adapters should be sustainable.
JUICE BOOSTER 2
You can find more information about the JUICE BOOSTER 2 at www.juice.world/en/product/juice-booster-2/
Mission Booster: https://youtu.be/4bu0xexBnlk
Endurance test – Panzer vs. JUICE BOOSTER 2: https://youtu.be/9mnQkOGxMXY
About Juice Technology
Juice Technology AG, with its headquarters in Cham (Zug, Switzerland), is the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile 22 kW charging stations. Juice Services AG and Juice Europe GmbH with a subsidiary in Munich are also part of the group of companies. The Swiss company’s extensive portfolio also includes software-based charging and load management systems, charging pillars, wall boxes and DC charging stations. Juice Technology was founded in 2014 and had already established itself as the global market leader in this sector within the first year with the JUICE BOOSTER 1. As an established name in the industry and major manufacturer of charging infrastructure, the company has already presented numerous world firsts such as temperature sensor technology integrated into the plug, credit card payment systems or the infinitely scalable smartJUICE load management system. Juice Technology AG has global reach with its own sites, subsidiaries and affiliates. It also has a global network of resellers. A total of 74 people currently work in the development, production, marketing, sales and logistics divisions. The company is currently tripling its turnover every year.