Fleet charging made easy: reliable billing, no installation work
Juice Technology AG – manufacturer of charging stations and software, leader in mobile charging stations for electric vehicles – is launching the JUICE EV FLEET SOLUTION with the smart universal wall charger JUICE BOOSTER 3 as a core element.
As a world first, Juice has unveiled a reliable metering and billing solution, which requires no installation and thereby solves the central problem of electrified vehicle fleets in one fell swoop. Fleet managers benefit from automated billing, and Juice can even be tasked with reimbursing drivers for their expenses.
The benefits of an electric fleet are indisputable: The total cost of ownership (TCO) is massively reduced when compared to vehicles with internal combustion engines, maintenance requirements are lower, charging is more cost-efficient than filling up with petrol or diesel, and there are numerous tax incentives available when opting for electrification.
Charging the e-vehicles at home is the most efficient solution for employees – and it is incomparably cheap. However, at-home charging has always presented fleet managers with a number of challenges – for example, no charging stations are available, employees may already have installed a private wall charger, and accurate billing is complicated, confusing and sometimes all but impossible. The Juice solution is effective in all infrastructure scenarios, with no installation or dismantling costs.
Multiple benefits – one goal: electric fleet management must be uncomplicated
Christoph Erni, CEO and founder of Juice, attributes utmost importance to user friendliness: “Switching fleets to electric vehicles is a wise step for cost reasons alone. It is important, however, that this switch can be made with minimal effort and that the new solution functions effectively without necessitating significant readjustment or familiarisation. Our answer is the JUICE EV FLEET SOLUTION. Instead of charge cards for public DC charging, which can result in longer waiting times, higher costs and faster battery degradation, employees are provided with the JUICE BOOSTER 3 air, an ultracompact wall charger with integrated current meter, along with the “j+ pilot” app. With this system, electric car fleets are just as easy to manage as vehicles with combustion engines.”
EV FLEET SOLUTION at transport-CH
The JUICE EV FLEET SOLUTION allows fleet managers to reap the full benefits of electromobility while also mastering the challenges presented by at-home charging. Juice is thus once again acting as a pioneer for sustainable, cost-effective and convenient electromobility, which is equally attractive to both fleet managers and employees.
Juice is presenting this revolutionary solution for the first time at the transport and logistics convention transport-CH in Berne (hall 3.2 / booth: C020), which will take place from November 8 to 11, 2023.
The fleet solution at a glance:
The JUICE BOOSTER 3 air provides a solution for every charging situation – be it via a wall socket at home, using an existing wall charger or at public charging stations while on the road. With the JUICE BOOSTER 3 air, charging becomes uncomplicated and transparent. The JUICE EV FLEET SOLUTION offers numerous benefits:
- One solution for all scenarios: The JUICE BOOSTER 3 air covers all charging situations, regardless of whether these involve wall sockets or charging stations with or without cables.
- No installation required: Employees can simply charge from the very first day. Operation is a breeze via the app, and local load management is also included.
- Accurate measurement: The JUICE BOOSTER 3 air not only serves as a charger, but is primarily a precision current meter, which measures the charged kWh with reliable accuracy (in MID quality).
- Clear evaluation and billing: The backend provides a comprehensive overview of the charging data for the entire fleet. The charging processes are accurately recorded and included in the monthly bill. At the end of each month, fleet managers receive a clearly arranged bill detailing the charging costs for all drivers along with a separate cost overview for each employee.
- Accurate charging allocation: Along with the JUICE BOOSTER 3 air, employees can be provided with charge cards. This enables easy and accurate distinction between private and business-related charging costs.
- Company retains device ownership: No installation is necessary, meaning that no dismantling is required either. This also eliminates any potential costs for the company in the case of departing employees.
- Affordable charging at home: At-home charging is much more cost-efficient and timesaving than relying on public charging stations. Charging can take place at night when electricity is cheaper. There is no need to travel to a public charging station, which also eliminates the waiting times that would otherwise produce additional costs for the company. Employees can wake up to a freshly charged battery every morning without any additional effort required on their part.
- Conservation of vehicle batteries: A high proportion of AC charging extends the service life of the battery. This in turn increases the residual value of the vehicle.
- Shipping by Juice: To further reduce the effort involved, Juice can also send the devices to the employees on behalf of the company.
JUICE BOOSTER 3 air
Further information is available at https://juice.world/en/product/juice-booster-3-air/
Further information is available at www.juice.world
About Juice Technology
Juice Technology AG, with its headquarters in Bachenbülach (near Zurich airport, Switzerland), is a globally active manufacturer of charging solutions for electric vehicles. The company’s extensive product portfolio, with AC and DC charging stations ranging from light mobile devices through to large fast chargers, makes it one of a very small number of full-range providers in the industry. Juice has dominated the global market for mobile 22-kW charging stations since 2014.
The crucial difference to other solutions available on the market is the consistent software orientation. All devices labelled with “j+” are based on the same processor and the same firmware, making them compatible with each other. Juice saves significant time, labour and costs by using a single, consistent software architecture. Solutions such as omni-dynamic load management, credit card payment and the open-interface backend are therefore available for the full range of products.
The Juice Group has global reach with its own sites, subsidiaries and affiliates. Juice Power AG, Juice Services AG, Juice Telemetrics AG, Juice Europe GmbH in Germany with a subsidiary in Munich, Juice UK and Ireland Ltd in London, Juice Nordics AB in Uppsala, Juice Iberia S.L. in Malaga, Juice France SAS in Paris, Zhejiang Juice Technology Co., Ltd in Hangzhou, China and Juice Americas Inc. in St. Petersburg, FL, USA are part of the group of companies. It also has a global network of resellers. In total, over 200 people currently work for the company in the areas of research and development, production, marketing, administration, purchasing and sales, and logistics.
You can find more information about the company, its products and solutions at www.juice.world. You can also follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Communications & Public Relations
Juice Technology AG
+41-41 510 02 19 or +49-800 3400 600