Swiss Juice Technology AG supplies the JUICE BOOSTER 2 for the after-sales division of the Stuttgart-based automobile manufacturer
Juice Technology AG, manufacturer of charging stations and software, leader in mobile charging stations for electric vehicles, provides the JUICE BOOSTER 2 mobile wall box as a branded white label product across Europe through Daimler’s after-sales distribution channels.
From the beginning, Juice Technology AG has stood for high quality, flexibility, absolute precision and determination not to compromise when it comes to technological progress. The company’s bold ambitions have been validated time and again through its role as an automotive-certified supplier.
Christoph Erni, founder and CEO of Juice is of the opinion that: “For Juice as a young, ambitious company, the inclusion of our JUICE BOOSTER 2, which is popular around the world, in the official sales channels for premium brands is further validation of our efforts so far. This commitment is unwavering. Ultimately, only products with exceptional innovative strength and consistent quality are able to impress in the electromobility market, which is growing enormously.”
Because the PRO version of the JUICE BOOSTER 2 mobile 22 kW wall box offers pronounced flexibility with its interchangeable mains side and vehicle side adapters and is also extremely robust, reliable and safe, it has also been in use in vehicle development here for a year and a half, and by other manufacturers for some time.
The only after-sales product of its type
The JUICE BOOSTER 2 has once again prevailed against products from other competitors in a tendering process and was picked up by Mercedes Benz Customer Solutions, the accessories division of Daimler. The articles in the available after-sales offering are very carefully chosen in order to meet customers’ high expectations. Not least, a white label product in this range promises the highest level of premium quality.
The JUICE BOOSTER 2 is the first mobile wall box to henceforth be available to all of the established automobile manufacturer’s dealers and customers, and the only one to date. The JUICE BOOSTER 2 is precisely tailored to the customer’s requirements with the appropriate adjustments with regard to the brand.
The leading provider of vehicle leasing and fleet management in Europe, Athlon, a subsidiary of Daimler, is already working together with Juice on charging infrastructure. Here, a custom offering with the JUICE BOOSTER 2 and individually tailored adapter sets was created for fleet operators in order to make the electrification of entire vehicle fleets more attractive and to make the switch to electromobility quick, easy and convenient here too.
The main benefits of the JUICE BOOSTER 2 at a glance:
- Charge at any socket: With the JUICE BOOSTER 2 adapters, the electric vehicle can be charged at any conventional domestic or industrial plug socket around the world. Even sockets at public charging stations can be used. In short: You can always charge quickly and safely with the JUICE BOOSTER 2 wherever there is electricity.
- Automatic output detection: The charging device is always set to the optimum charging capacity. This prevents overloading of sockets.
- The domestic adapter has patented a temperature monitoring system, the JUICE CELSIUS. This ensures absolutely safe charging processes, even at conventional domestic sockets. The integrated temperature sensors communicate with the JUICE BOOSTER 2 via the JUICE CONNECTOR. If the plug registers possible overheating, it sends a signal to the mobile charging station which then in turn brings charging to a controlled stop. As a result, there is no damage to the socket or the electric vehicle’s battery. As soon as the pins have returned to a normal temperature, the charging process restarts.
- The JUICE BOOSTER 2 is absolutely waterproof (IP 67) and can be driven over with a wheel load of up to three tonnes.
- JUICE CONNECTOR adapter plug: This is CE-compliant and designed such that it can also cover future functions. Because investing in the JUICE BOOSTER 2 and the adapters should be sustainable.
- TÜV SÜD certified: The JUICE BOOSTER 2 is the first mobile charging station in the world in the 22 kW power class to be tested by TÜV SÜD in accordance with IEC 62752 Ed. 1 2016 including AMD1 2018.
- In the pro version, the Juice Booster 2 also has an interchangeable adapter on the vehicle side.
You can find more information at www.juice.world
JUICE BOOSTER 2
You can find more information at www.juice.world/juice-booster-2
About Juice Technology
Juice Technology AG, with its headquarters in Bachenbülach (near Zurich airport, Switzerland), is a globally active manufacturer of charging solutions for electric vehicles. The company’s extensive product portfolio, with AC and DC charging stations ranging from light mobile devices through to large fast chargers, makes it one of a very small number of full-range providers in the industry. Juice has dominated the market in mobile 22 kW charging stations since 2014.
The crucial difference to other solutions available on the market is the consistent software orientation. All devices designated “J+” are based on the same processor and the same firmware, which means they are compatible with one another. Juice saves on time, effort and costs by using its own consistent software architecture. Solutions such as omni-dynamic load management, payment by credit card or the open interface backend are therefore available throughout the product range.
The Juice Group has global reach with its own sites, subsidiaries and affiliates. Juice Services AG, Juice Telemetrics AG, Juice Europe GmbH in Germany with a subsidiary in Munich, Juice Iberia S.L. in Malaga, Zhejiang Juice Technology Co., Ltd in Hangzhou, China and Juice Americas Inc. in St. Petersburg, FL, USA are part of the group of companies. It also has a global network of resellers. More than 170 people currently work in the research and development, production, marketing, administration, purchasing and sales, and logistics departments.
About Mercedes-Benz Customer Solutions GmbH
Mercedes-Benz Customer Solutions GmbH is a 100 percent subsidiary of Daimler AG and is responsible for the development, selection and marketing of original accessories and collection items for exclusive individualisation of vehicles from the Mercedes-Benz, smart, Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Maybach brands. Customer-oriented products and solutions which combine mobility, technology and lifestyle are developed. The company has its headquarters in Stuttgart-Vaihingen.